Australia the place to go camping all year round, and never camp in the same place twice.
Australia has a land mass of approximately 7.692 million km² and a population of around 24.6 million (2017)
That works out around 3.1 people per square kilometre of land, so we are a fairly sparsely populated country.
So you'd not be surprised there are lots of places to see and visit, and if your in Outback Australia, there is a chance you will not come accross anyone else for days on end.
Most of our population is located in the Eastern Parts of Australia, along the coastal regions.
Some of our favourite pastimes are free camping, and with so many possibilities nationwide, its hard to know where to start.
So we have setup our site, complete with interactive maps, for all of the Australian states and Territories ,for you to enjoy.
Feel free to add campsites, rest areas, caravan parks, visitor centres etc.
I would like to think our little site will prove usefull to millions of Australians planning a cmping holiday.
If you have an idea for a new category, simply pop a message to the Admin of this site, and we'll take it into consideration.
Some of our Popular Listings for you to Check Out
- Lake Hume - Discovery...Category: Caravan Parks VictoriaName: Lake Hume - Discovery ParksState: Victoria
- Pine View Camp &...Category: Camping Fees Apply New South WalesName: Pine View Camp & FarmstayState: New South Wales
- Beechworth Holiday ParkCategory: Caravan Parks VictoriaName: Beechworth Holiday ParkState: Victoria
- Narooma Visitors CentreCategory: Visitor Information Centres New South WalesName: Narooma Visitors CentreState: New South Wales
- Bombay Reserve Camping...Category: Free Camping New South WalesName: Bombay Reserve Camping AreaState: New South Wales
- Hopetoun Rest AreaCategory: Dump Points VictoriaName: Hopetoun Rest AreaState: Victoria